Mon hours: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Other Assessment and Survey Activity
- June 2012 - Library specific questions added to the Office of Survey Research’s annual undergraduate exit survey.
- June 2011 - Library specific questions added to the Office of Survey Research’s "Undergraduate Second Year Survey"
- January 2011 - LibQUAL Summit - A gathering of library staff, students and faculty to review and discuss the implications of last year’s LibQUAL results.
- June 2010 - Second survey on intra-departmental communication developed with Organizational Development group
- May 2010 - Diversity Climate Survey conducted at request of the library’s Diversity Task Force
- February 2010 - LibQUAL Lite survey administered to campus community - LibQUAL Page
- November 2009 - Work with library Organizational Development group to survey of library staff on preferred communication tools.
- November 2009 - Partnered with the Library Usability Team to run a way-finding exercise with students that focused on locating materials in sub-collections.
- May 2009 - Graduate Student Survey. Following-up on graduate student responses to the 2006 LibQUAL survey results.
- January 2009 - .4 FTE Assessment Coordinator appointed
- August 2008 - Four library representatives attend the second Library Assessment Conference in Seattle, WA .
- May 2008 - Student focus group on use of library space & findability
- May 2008 - 14 Days To Have Your Say. An innovative blogging environment designed to gather input and ideas from the university community. More than 300 individuals posted over 600 unique comments.