LIT is set up in Blackboard. Instructors who want
to use LIT can create a new Blackboard course titled “Library Tutorial
This is a separate Blackboard course from your class’s
Blackboard course and students will see both courses listed when they
log into MyWestern. All of the students registered in your course will
automatically be added to the LIT Blackboard if you correctly specify
the CRN when requesting the LIT course in http://bbrequest.wwu.edu
REQUEST A COPY OF THE TUTORIAL
- Go to http://bbrequest.wwu.edu
- Click on Create a Course.
- Type of course: CRN Course
- Select Term/Year from the drop down list.
- CRN list: Type in the CRN
the course that will use the Library Information Tutorial
(this automates enrollment for this Blackboard course).
- Course Name: Type
the words “Library Tutorial for”
in front of the course name.
- Template dropdown list: choose Library
- Instructors: Check Sylvia Tag (so the library can trouble shoot and download the feedback at the end
of the quarter). Use the "Find Users" option to include the librarian who is working with your
- Select “Submit”