- From 12:00 am - 3:00 am this Sunday, April 20th, local inventory may not be reflected accurately in OneSearch due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sat hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
What impact would bills and treaties such as SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA have on scholarly communication?
Watch for additional events in this series this Spring
- April 24 : PIRATES! The differences between disciplines and views on issues of copyright and plagiarism. What are the ethics of reusing other’s work?
- May 1 online:TMI: how to use and evaluate information we need? Evaluating sources and what does it mean to find information in a time of information abundance.
- May 8 MINE! Who owns your work? What are the copyrights faculty and students have to their own work and how they reuse other’s work?
- May 15 online: FREE! I already paid for that! What is open access and how does it work?