The Chronicle Online!
Western Libraries is pleased to offer full access to The Chronicle of Higher Education Online. The Chronicle online is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators.
Faculty and staff on campus can link to the Chronicle online either by going directly to http://chronicle.com, by going to the library's home page and choosing the Chronicle from the alphabetical databases list, or by searching for the title in the library catalog.
Off-campus access is also available to WWU affiliated students, staff, and faculty with a Universal Login Username and Password.
Highlights from ‘The Chronicle Online’ include:
- Web site updated throughout the day (NO EMBARGO) with the latest news in academe
- The text from the current print edition, posted every Monday morning
- A searchable archive of every issue published since September 1989
- All the commentary and essays from the weekly magazine, The Chronicle Review
- All the data from the annual Almanac and other special, single-topic reports in easy-to-search databases
- Online "extras" such as slide shows, podcasts, and video
- A number of free e-mail newsletters to help administrators and faculty stay up to date, including Academe Today, The Chronicle's popular Daily Report
This subscription is made possible by the Orbis Cascade Alliance.