- The website will be down from 10:00 pm 9/12 until 3:00 pm 9/13 due to a scheduled electrical outage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the student computers in the Western Libraries have been updated; made possible through the use of Student Technology fees. In both the Wilson side and the Haggard side of the library you will find brand new computers loaded with lots of helpful software. Here are some of the highlights:
* All of the new computers have the full Adobe Suite which includes Photoshop, InDesign, etc, Adobe Acrobat (full version), Pagemaker, etc.
* All of the new computers have access to the color printer as an option
* They have larger monitors and much smaller cases - so each workspace has much more room.
* The new computers are much faster than the older ones, they have 4 times the memory and have more processing horsepower than the old systems.
Important Notice: The print quota for students is decreased to 350 this quarter. Be sure to check your print quota before printing. Also note that color print jobs will cost more to print, therefore, they will reduce your print quota more quickly than black and white printing.