Circulation Can Help You!
If you've ever checked anything out in the library, reserved a group study room or accessed your course reserves, you've probably interacted with the friendly and helpful folks that run our Circulation Services. The folks at the Circulation Desk, on Haggard 2, and the Wilson Circulation Desk, on Wilson 2, are happy to help you with a plethora of services including:
- Managing holds from our collection
- Using Summit and ILLiad
- Resolving problems concerning library records
- Taking fines
- Opening and closing the library buildings
- Taking care of Lost and Found items
In addition to the above functions, the folks at the Wilson Circulation Desk also:
- Manage the video and microform collections
- Help with group study room reservations and video bookings
Circulation Services also includes those hardworking folks in Stacks Maintenance, who are in charge of shelving and keeping the stacks in shape. You've probably seen them pushing carts full of books all around the library! The Stacks folks are also happy to help you find items or direct you to the right location. So if you see them wandering around in the stacks, feel free to ask them for help!