Are you looking for two credits in a class you can take from anywhere? Do you want to develop skills that will help make your life easier in other classes? Or maybe you just want to learn how to conduct research better? Then you should consider taking the online Introduction to Library Strategies (LIBR 201) during Fall 2011!
This class will introduce students to:
- The nature of research with emphasis on strategies for carrying out inquiry
- How to locate electronic and print sources
- How to assess sources for authority
- How to manage the research process and write citations
- And how to select and incorporate material from sources into your writing.
When: 10 week session, 9/21 -- 12/09.
For more information contact the course instructor
Rebecca Marrall: email@example.com,360-650-4493