- All ProQuest products will be unavailable from 7:00 pm to midnight on 2/28/15 due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Research Connection Pilot Program
Does library research seem mysterious?
Are you new to doing academic library research?
Want help developing a research paper and finding sources of information?
Make the connection with a Research Assistant!
The Research Connection pilot initiative is all about connecting you to resources in the new Learning Commons in order to make you an effective researcher and writer.
The program is designed to connect students who may not have much academic research experience with peers who do. The Research Assistants are upper-division undergraduate students in the Libraries’ Research and Active Learning course who are available to help their peers identify, use, and evaluate information sources.
Research Assistants demystify the research process by:
- Helping you connect to relevant resources such as Reference librarians
and the Writing Center.
- Assisting you in learning how to use research tools such as the library catalog
and article databases.
- Acting as a sounding board for developing research ideas.
- Providing guidance on how to use citations.