- From 12:00 am - 3:00 am this Sunday, April 20th, local inventory may not be reflected accurately in OneSearch due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sat hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Got a smart phone or mobile device capable of browsing the web? Wondering what you can do with it? Western Libraries has some ideas for you!
- Search the Library Catalog
- Place holds on items you find in the catalog
- Review your account to see what you have checked out
- Renew items you have checked out
- Get library hours
- Browse news and events
- Ask a question
- Discover other mobile services (e.g. EBSCO, Ask Us!, Library Guides)
Get Started Now!
- Visit the Library Catalog: http://lis.wwu.edu/screens/opacmenu.html - the catalog will auto-detect your device
- From the Library Website: http://library.wwu.edu/ - click on the Library Catalog link
- Download the app to your device:
- Direct Link: http://www.libanywhere.com/la/index.php?lib=508
- Mobile Services page: http://library.wwu.edu/mobile (includes all library mobile services)