Sun hours: Closed
The TLA's primary objective is to create a community of scholars who work together to understand better the existing learning culture, to share that understanding with others, and to enhance the learning environment for everyone.
The TLA seeks to provide:
- a cross-disciplinary space for discussing, understanding, and developing recommendations about ways in which learning can be enhanced throughout the University.
- a structure for integrating the student voice into institutional initiatives for enhancing learning.
- professional development resources and workshops that support both scholarly teaching and the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- provide acknowledgement, support, and rewards to those practicing the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- a clearinghouse for publishing and sharing results of TLA study at the campus, state, national, and international levels.