Mon hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Articles of Interest
- Democratizing Teaching and Learning through Real Dialogue across Differences - by Carmen Werder (2013) Diversity & Democracy Vol. 16, No. 1
- Finding Value in My Voice - by Daniel Espinoza-Gonzalez, WWU Student (2013) Diversity & Democracy Vol. 16, No. 1
- The Ivory Sweatshop: Academe Is No Longer a Convivial Refuge - by Robin Wilson, July 25, 2010, The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Leisure, Freedom and Liberal Education - by Kevin Gary (2006) Educational Theory 26(2).
- What is Dialogue? from Dialogue: Rediscover the Transforming Power of Conversation (1998) by Glenna Gerard.
- When Faculty Assess Integrative Learning: Faculty Inquiry to Improve Learning Community Practice - by Emily Lardner and Gillies Malnarich.
- Building Learning Trust (by Carmen Werder, 17 Sept 2009)
- Guidelines on Learning that Inform Teaching
- Highlighted Reading: "How Learning Works: 7 Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching"
- For a very extensive list of journals that publish teaching and learning in higher education, click here.